To copy the Small Logo to your website:
1. Put your cursor in the HTML box below.
2. You will see some little symbols on the right.
The first one is View Source.
Choose that one.
3. A new window will pop up with the HTML code in it.
4. Press your right mouse button.
Choose "Select All"
5. Copy and Paste the HTML to a Text Box on your own website.
<a href="https://carterquilter.wordpress.com> <img src="http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv206/carterquilter/SmallLogo.jpg" border="0" alt="Small Logo"></a>
I can’t get the code for your small logo to work. All I get when I save it to HTML gadgets is —code code.
Thak worked!! thanks Cindy, I put your logo on my blogger site http://kathyinozarks.blogspot.com/
Hi Cindy, I wanted to put your logo back on my blog, but for some reason can’t figure out now how to do it. where is “view plain” to click on to get the code-thanks Kathyinozarks
Thanks.. it was a little more complicated than I first thought. I had to get help from the tech support folks.
This one worked!!